• The minimum age to rent a vehicle is 21 years (we reserve the right to admit people between 21 and 25 years old).
• Current driver's license: The customer and any additional driver must have a valid driver's license from the country of residence. Non-resident or foreign Dominicans must also present a passport and Dominican residents must present their identity and electoral card. We reserve the right to verify the driver's license according to the established rules and deny the rental of the unit if these standards are not complied with.
• Current credit card: We accept the most recognized credit cards at the time of rental. Credit cards must have funds available for a hold or authorization whose amount will depend on the reserved vehicle and the rental days. The client can be paid at the end of the rent to pay in Pesos (RD $), Euros (EURO) or Dollars (USD $).
Rental information and reservations
• Reservations: When making reservations through the Internet, you do not need to provide a Credit Card number. However, these reservations will only be valid until 2 hours after the vehicle's withdrawal time has passed.
• Taxes: All charges are subject to the 18% tax corresponding to the ITBIS.
Additional Charges are applicable only in case of:
• "Drop-Off": This charge only applies if the Customer wishes to take the car to a City or Airport and wishes to return the car to another location.
• Gasoline: this charge applies only if the Customer, when returning the car, does not deliver it with the same level of gasoline that was received.
• Rates: the rate includes the rental of the car for a specific period (day, week, month) and unlimited mileage. The minimum time allowed for the rental of any vehicle is no less than 3 days (72 hours). The minimum rental charge will be one day (24 hours from the time the unit is received), regardless of whether the customer occupies the car only part of that time. For purposes, the days of rent will be considered for periods of 24 hours or a fraction that exceeds 4 hours. The rental rate does NOT include the payment of fines, infractions, towing of cranes, gasoline, leaving the car in another location (Drop off), or any other charge to the client.
• Place and date of return of the car: The place, date and time agreed for the return of the vehicle can not be modified without prior authorization and in writing by our offices. In case of non-compliance to this provision by the client, you will have to pay the derived charges.
• Additional driver: The client may designate an additional driver over 25 years of age and with a valid driver's license issued by the competent authorities. This service will have an extra charge of 3 dollars plus taxes. The additional driver will be subject to all the obligations of the client regarding the handling of the vehicle and is also jointly and severally liable with respect to the civil liability for damages to third parties and / or to the unit.